Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am physically immortal... NOW!

.



I suppose it would be good to start at the beginning first ... WHO WAS I BEFORE??

The old life was ordinary in many ways... extraordinary in others. There is so much to the story of who I used to be that I feel like it would take a book to explain me... let me try to give the "Cliff's Notes" version...

I was born in 1971 in a county hospital in the small southern Oregon town of Grant's Pass to a hippy woman and a Black man transplant turned lumberjack. I lived with them until my father left when I was four. My mother took the trip south to Arizona where she went to a few years of college at ASU and reconnected with her ex-husband who became my step-father. Said step was a drug user and eventually abuser and eventually abused my mother as well. My mother finally got fed up when I was sixteen and my brother who she had with the step-father was 8. I pretty much never left home except for brief spots here and there at ages 20 and 21. My mother moved to mexico in 1999. I had experiences that led me to Phoenix in 2002.

Now I am here.

Where I feel I really begin is October 2008. A strong need to shed ALL that I ever was came over me as I began feeling myself more and more on a physical level (read the prior entry to see more detail on this). Then in December 2008 I joined with People Unlimited to be with people who can understand the journey of the body more clearly.

So here I am... living as best I can in my current state and ever-changing and evolving into something new. I am looking forward to the great things to come!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment