Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm still spreading the word...

.


I'm still working to get to my goal of 10,000 views by the end of the year of the Family Plan flash presentation on my website and I figure if all my friends look at it and pass it on to their friends then I will definitely make my goal. :-)

I am not as much concerned with people signing up for the service yet but I definitely want to get the word out to as many people as possible and as soon as possible. So if you could take a look and pass it on, I would really appreciate it! :-)

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/mspear


Thank you so much! :-)

~Miouo



PS.
The only thing required to enter the presentation is name and email. The rest is optional. And when you pass this on, let people know that I am the only one who has access to the email and I won't send a message unless they click the "email me" link to ask me a question. Thanks! :-)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment