Monday, May 11, 2009

Focus

I won't be at the event tonight because I have to work so I emailed Jim, Bernie, and Chuck...



Hello Chuck Bernie and Jim! :-)

I wanted to send an email since I will not be able to be in the meeting tonight. I was thinking last night after talking with Javier and Matthew about things in me that I am so thankful that from the very first meeting I have always been with you guys. I came into that room not 100% sure if I would feel what was going on but I knew that I had to at least see if you really matched me.

I remember how much I felt being able to express in that very first meeting things about my differences physiologically that I never spoke out loud because my mind thought it was crazy. You guys make a safe place, and I love that!

Yesterday I posted on facebook the poem that recited the very first meeting back in December and I feel it even more clearly now than I did then. Sure, I have splits and places to break through and cross over just like everyone, but I am so glad that I have always had a clear focus: Bernie, Jim, and Chuck!

I am so glad that I have you guys and that with your guidance I am able to be more and feel myself and just do more in life and LIVE MORE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!



I will miss everyone tonight while I am at work.



Love and hugs,

Miouo


2 comments: