Thursday, December 10, 2009

THE BLASPHEMY OF PRAYER

.


Prayer works. Period.

Now here is the thing that most refuse to acknowledge: "prayer" just means to ask (preferably out loud).

Most assume that it is prayer to their specific God or gods that gets the results but in my own life I have prayed to God (FYI, Yahweh/Allah = the same as the God of Christians), I have prayed out to the universe in general, and I have even prayed to the center of my own body. ALL PRAYERS WORKED.

I know that no matter to whom I direct the asking, I always WILL get an answer and the answer seems to almost always be YES. "Ask and you shall receive" is the best quote from Jesus because it is true for so much more than just Christianity.

I titled this entry "The Blasphemy of Prayer" because I know that my connection to whatever the source of all these things is does not require me to call it by a specific name and will give what I ask regardless of what I call it as long as there is a confidence of belief. It is FAITH that gives then I suppose. It is the unwavering belief that creates things in life. I just have to be sure to concentrate on being confident in my desires.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment