Thursday, May 19, 2011

CROSS POST: new form every day... Envelope Quintet (day 37 of 365 poems in 365 days)

2011-02-06 09:49:00

.


MORNING REVELATIONS

as the sun shines I am found inside myself
quietly and contently contemplating my days
the quickly moving and increasingly complex life maze
yet things are so good my smile stays
found inside myself is truth with a little help


***************************************************************

From: http://www.thepoetsgarret.com/list.html


Envelope Quintet

The Envelope Quintet is a natural progression of a four line poem to 5 lines. There are several ways this can be achieved and the Sicilian Quintain is an excellent one.

There are two other ways one of them is simply by turning the middle couplet into a triplet, giving a rhyming scheme of; a,.b,.b, b, a.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment