Thursday, May 19, 2011

random poem... TO THE WELCOMED STRANGER

2011-01-28 23:31:00

.


here is the eye of the storm
the calm in the middle of chaos
I have become that insanity of instance
in an instant I have read your fortune
held your hand however briefly
even if just to read your palm
examined life lines and love lines
and yes I compared them to mine
felt the clouds burst
over your heartbreak
and felt sympathy pains
as I stood in your imagined rains
holding fast in rising tides
and now this is a distant thing
a possible remedy for a memory
but not a healing touch to give
too far for hugs or shoulder to lean
so I just see this reflection of you
watch the calm before the tempest
wanting the happy ending
waiting to see who the princess is
and mostly
wanting to see you smile




.

No comments:

Post a Comment