Wednesday, June 15, 2016

It's been a year...


A year has passed since my last post! Apparently, I have been far too busy living life to write more than a quick Facebook post about it!

I have gotten a professional certification in Seamanship. I have FINALLY sailed this summer! And I am working on a project to figure out how to have passive income while I am sailing around the world with The Emuna Endeavor.  PLUS a long time acquaintance who has changed fields to working in the film industry is helping find funding for the documentary (and/or web series) I want to film of the trip!

Oh and I am also working on a poetry book (or two) for charity! One is already at the publisher in the editing phase and the other is a mini-book I am waiting to hear back from the other publisher that specializes in tiny press books. I'll be posting updates to my poetry Facebook. Wish me luck!  Plus I will be posting videos to the poetry YouTube channel as part of the pre-order charity fundraiser so check that out too! ^_^

Please check out these links to the more active internet versions of myself. Also, we have a trip YouTube so please check that out as well. When we get the funding for the better equipment and editing software, we will do some proper episodes so tune in for that! ^_^

So... here are all the places where you can see more of what I am doing in real time:

STARTING FROM ZERO -- One Woman's Journey from Poverty to Stability
aka My Zero to Infinity Process
Blog -- Twitter -- Facebook

THE EMUNA ENDEAVOR
Website -- Twitter -- Facebook -- Tumblr -- YouTube -- Blog
email: info@emunaendeavor.org

POETRY
Blog -- Twitter -- Facebook -- YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment