Friday, October 7, 2016

An Update of My Goings On

I am not very good at keeping this blog up to date. I have spent May-September working on learning how to make money online. I think Pinterest is my big learning curve right now. So many bloggers swear by Pinterest to drive traffic to their blogs but I seem to be Pinterest challenged. :-/

I invested in a 3-week program to help me get my mind right so that I can get past the mental blocks in several areas in my life. There is a saying "It takes 21 days to form or break a habit" that the interwebs says was introduced by Dr. Maxwell Maltz. I am using that theory to adjust my thinking in a way that will jump-start my mind to jump-start my actions. Wish me luck!

In poetry news, I am spending the last few months of the year doing 100 submissions in 100 days. I am posting daily on my poetry blog all the journals and magazines that I am submitting to. This is the project that is taking up the most mental energy because I am not only doing 100 submissions but also trying NOT to do any simultaneous submissions. What a challenge! We'll see how that goes since I am only 15 submissions in and already finding it hard to find more poetry I like enough to submit!

That is what is up with me that is remotely interesting enough to share with the internet. Thanks for reading! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment