Friday, January 30, 2015

Six Years Strong!

As of today I have had this blog for SIX YEARS. It is amazing that I have been active online for that long!

My focus has changed almost yearly as my focus in life has changed. I started off just having this blog so I could comment on a friend's blog. Sadly I never linked to the blog so I don't even remember which friend it was! I spent a portion of time talking about poetry, People Unlimited, and PrePaid Legal (now LegalShield). They were the 3 P's of my life at the time. I posted a lot of poetry in 2011. I posted sporadically from 2012 to 2014.

My new years resolution for 2015 has been to have more content on this blog even though my primary focus is on getting ready for the sailing trip around the world. I feel like this will be the most interesting and universally relevant year for this blog.  Stay tuned and please let me know what you think! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment