Tuesday, October 27, 2009

a random thing for today...

.

"Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value" ~~ Albert Einstein

What value am I bringing to this world? In what way am I adding to the lives of those around me? This is my LIFE and more than anything I want to live it to the fullest. Not just for my own comfort but for the comfort of those around me.

I suppose that is why I am so viral with my passing on opportunities to my friends. Not everything will work for everyone but who am I not to tell of things I find out about right? I imagine how I would feel if someone did not tell me. So if it is poetry, business, health, immortality, or WHATEVER that is something good... I have to share.

I'm sure there are bigger and better things that I can do more and I definitely will. As my life improves I will always try to find ways to make the world better around me. :-)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment