Tuesday, April 12, 2011

new form every day... Decuain (day 27 of 365 in 365)

2011-01-27 09:05

.


A PRIOR LOVER (2)


I long for very particular tryst
and all of the delight in which we lay
that special turn with a delightful twist
the hands' touch, the lips' kiss, and the hips' sway
in middle of night or brightness of day
a special attention to make me sigh
secrets whispered never openly say
extreme tittlation to make me high
all places on body carfully kissed
this is the passion that I have so missed




***************************************************************

From: http://www.thepoetsgarret.com/list.html


Decuain

The Decuain (pronounced deck won), is 10 line (Decastich) form created by Shelley A. Cephas, and can be used for any subject.

The convention is iambic pentameter, and there are 3 choices of rhyme schemes

a b a bb c b c a a
a b a bb c b c b b
a b a bb c b c c c


***

PERSONAL NOTE ON THE PROCESS....

The rhyme scheme of this is the first one in the list. I sincerely doubt that the pentameter on this poem is iambic, but it's what I have for now. :-P



.

No comments:

Post a Comment