Friday, April 8, 2011

poem: COINCIDENTAL CONVERSATION (written 1:01am on 1-11-11)

2011-01-11 01:01

.


I want to believe in your possibilities
your unending shortcomings
faltering at the edges of unaltered reason
let's flee from the normalcy of this drudgery
and exist on planes
of highly sensitized imaginations
call to our own existence
with this high pitched shrill of a mouth
be the shrew
the tiny
the mistaken
I am with you here
in this dark void
capturing your essence of life on my tongue
but it is bitter
I give it back to you
listen closely to your heartbeat
follow dogs across the fields
and in to the forests of reason
giggle with me softly
under stars lit by rejection
I have no place for this right now
no space in times three to the tenth power
how is it still new?
the endlessness of it is extravagant
give me another reason
to give it away again
this is where your eyes
meet the corner of your mouth
talk to me
...talk to me
please...
talk to me



.

No comments:

Post a Comment